Wednesday 8 September 2010

Visual Editions Challenge

So I took up a bit of a challenge last week, as i felt like I was on a bit of a role after installing the window display at Oxygen. I was contacted by Anna Gerber from 'Visual Editions' who are book publishers and ambassadors for beautifully crafted books. Take a look at their lovely books here http://www.visual-editions.com/ 

They needed 20 15-page books printed and bound in 2 days. The books were to be sent to all the major glossy magazines to showcase the work they have published and future projects planned. The books had already been designed, all I needed to do was print them out, cut them out, then bind them. Which sounded much easier than it was! Luckily, I did manage to finish them all in time, even though it did involve hand-stitching all the pages ALL the way through the night. I think they look pretty nice though.



No comments:

Post a Comment